3D Modeling Class
3D Solid Mechanical Modeling & Design Class Begins Oct. 13
Dates and Times:
Mondays, October 13, 20, 27 & November 3, 10, 17 from 7:00- 8:30p.m.
Idea Fab Labs – Daniel Louder
About the Class:
Idea Fab Labs is hosting a 3D Solid Mechanical Modeling & Design class that begins on October 13. This class will provide an introduction to 3D computer solid modeling for mechanical application. Attendees will learn how to create a mechanical object and how to approach 3D design on a computer.
All attendees will receive a 3-year software education license for Autodesk Inventor. This event is an introduction course to show the concepts and software involved with mechanical 3D design. Attendees will need a portable computer that is WiFi capable and a power supply.
The class will go over many skills including:
- Autodesk Software
- Common fundamentals to mechanical 3D solid modeling design software
- Creating sketches and solids
- Planning a mechanical 3D project
- Core functionalities of Autodesk Inventor
- Creating items in Inventor
- Exporting models to drawings
- Top-down and bottom-up workflows
Learn more about the class and register here: