DigitalPath™ is a pioneer in the broadband Internet industry. As owner/operator of one of the largest wireless broadband networks in California, DigitalPath offers voice and data plans with higher speeds and price points that match or beat our competition. DigitalPath™ has deployed its patented last-mile technology throughout the rural areas of Northern and Central California to serve customers who deserve higher quality service than they can get with other providers.
More InformationHeadquartered in Chico, California, DigitalPath’s wireless network has been in operation since 2005. The network extends through the Central Valley from the Bay Area to the Oregon border and east into the Sierra Nevada foothills and Cascades. At DigitalPath, our greatest asset is our people. With a proven team of locally-based engineers, installers, customer service specialists and technical support staff, our company is proud to provide outstanding service to rural and non-metro areas of the state.
Specialties and/or Certifications
- Available in more areas
- Data AND Voice or Just Data / Just Voice
- Fast Installation and Flexible Provisioning
- Reliable and Secure
- Unlimited Data - No Caps
- Locally-based White-Glove Customer Service and Technical Support
- DigitalPath Business Grade Internet has higher speeds and lower latency than copper T1 lines
- Customer-centric engineering means circuits are installed much quicker and at a much lower cost than cable or fiber (without sacrificing speed or reliability)
- Redundant circuits and 24/7/365 monitoring systems are engineered to provide 99.999% backbone reliability
- Ethernet provisioning and included static IP blocks allow simple integration into existing newtorks
- Custom onsite point-to-point provisioning options allows easy bandwidth sharing among multiple locations at larger sites
- Military-grade 128-bit AES encryption means your data and voice traffic are always secure.