Oak Ridge Cabinets
Oak Ridge Cabinets has been a member of the community providing custom cabinetry at affordable prices for over 30 years. Since beginning production in 1983, the determination of owners Scott Bechhold and Sam MacNeill to fulfill this mission has led to the creation of a self-contained, technologically advanced manufacturing plant that matches craftsmanship with precision equipment.
More InformationCabinets made by Oak Ridge Cabinets come in a variety of styles and wood types, and we service all phases of the construction and remodeling industry, including retail, commercial, industrial, and custom homes. We offer a full service 25,000 Sq. Ft. shop with 30 employees, with manufacturing capabilities that include frame and frameless cabinets, in-house full-spectrum finishing (we use conversion varnish), in-house manufactured doors, CAD/CNC capability with full-bore design and color rendering for clients, limitless molding options, onsite showroom, an in-house professional installation team, W.I.C. Capable, and membership in the NKBA. Our in-house design engineers create free estimates with to-scale drawings for our potential clients.
Specialties and/or Certifications
- Wood Work Institute (W.I.C.)
- National Kitchen And Bath Association (NKBA)
- Busellato Jet 130 CNC Router: Capable of routing custom programed patterns and/ or specific drilling.
- Giben 12’ Beam Saw: Cuts sheet goods up to 329 Ft/Min with optimization for optimal yield usage and it’s able to cut hundreds of sheets in an 8 hour shift.
- Raimann Profirip KM310 Gang Rip: Straight line rip saw for rough cut lumber with 4 blades at variable widths for best yield.
- Weinig Profimat 22n Moulder: 5-head molder used for surfacing and sizing lumber as well as adding profiles for door stiles or moldings.
- Grecon Dimter Opticut 104 Chop Saw: Optimizing chop saw that cuts around operator indicated defects to give best yield based on downloaded cut list.
- SCMI Olimpic K208 Edge Bander: Applies finished edge to plywood/particle board edges that may be exposed otherwise.
- Timesaver 48’’ 3 Head Drum Sander: 3-Head drum sander that sands up to 48’’ wide boards as thick as 8’’ and as thick as 1/8th inch.
- (2) Unique 311-40 Cope & Tenon Machines: Cuts a profile on ends of door rails to match stile profile for door assembly.
- Unique 336 Panel Shaper: Shapes raised panels to customer preference and allows panel to fit into stile and rail groove.
- (2) Voorwood A111 Door Shapers: Outside edge door shaper to create finished edge whether it is square or needs a finger pull option.