Wrex Products, Inc.
Wrex Products, Inc., located in Chico, California, has been meeting the needs of customers worldwide for almost 50 years. Founded by owner Wrex Howard in 1960, Wrex Products, Inc. was originally established to produce custom die-casted products, with mold-making and mold repair capabilities. Wrex Products, Inc. has since expanded to include an extensive precision plastic injection molding department with a wide array of machines and capacities, full assembly capabilities, and powder coating services.
With full service mold design capabilities incorporating the latest in 3-D design and the best in automation technology, Wrex Products, Inc. can offer the highest quality and on-time delivery for high volume and short-run jobs, specialty products and custom parts.
Wrex Products, Inc. has become an industry leader in both die-casting and plastic injection molding through proven money-saving solutions, exceptional customer support, pride in workmanship, on-time delivery, honesty, integrity, and maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
At today's Wrex Products, Inc., skilled craftsman and engineers create masterpieces in plastic injection molding, die-casting, mold design, and turnkey products that are finished, packaged and ready to ship.
Wrex Products, Inc. commitment to our customer base is fortified through team efforts exploring all options to assure customer satisfaction. Through all phases, the melding of your expectations with Wrex Products, Inc. vast experience accomplishes the goals as set forth by you, our customer. Our team of highly motivated personnel exemplifies those qualities needed to bring your project to market.
Specialties and/or Certifications
- ISO 9001:2008 (medical device)
- ISO 13485:2003 (medical device)
- ISO 14001(environmental compliance)
- (1) 28 Ton Arburg 1.45 oz.
- (1) 55 Ton Cincinnati 3.51 oz.
- (2) 150 Ton Van Dorn 8 oz.
- (2) 200 Ton Van Dorn 14 oz.
- (2) 85 Ton Cincinnati 4.4 oz.
- (1) 500 Ton Cincinnati 54 oz.
- (1) 55 Ton Arburg 3.14 oz.
- (1) 300 Ton Cincinnati 20 oz.
- (1) 440 Ton Cincinnati 32 oz.
- (2) 300 Ton Van Dorn 30 oz.
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Die Casting
- CNC Machining & Finishing
- Powder Coating
- Quality Assurance
- Tool Design & Engineering
- Tool & Die